The www.jaguarlandroverpensions.com website (the “Site”) is operated by Jaguar Land Rover Pension Trustees Limited.
Our company details are as follows:
Jaguar Land Rover: Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF
ACCESSING THE SITE
Access to the Site, and its content or any materials made available on or through the Site (“Materials”) is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, or restrict access to, or change the Site or any Materials, without notice and without liability.
You shall ensure that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
USE OF THE SITE
You shall use the Site and Materials only for lawful, non-commercial purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
You shall not access or use the Site or Materials, or attempt to do so:
- In any way that is fraudulent, or breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way which may harm, cause offence to, or otherwise infringe any rights of any person in any way.
- In order to transmit, or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional or other materials of any nature (spam). Nor will you collect, collate or gather any information from the Site or Materials which can be used to identify any individual personally.
- In order to interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site, any other website, or any computer equipment, network, systems or software. Interference, damage and disruption shall include, without limitation:
- knowingly transmitting any data, or sending or uploading any material that contains viruses or technologically harmful material; or
- denial of service attacks or distributed denial of service attacks; or
- accessing any website, computer equipment, network, systems or software that you are not authorised to access.
Where applicable, we will report any criminal offences committed by you, in breach of the above provisions, to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of any such breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
You may link to the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in a way that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not:
- establish a link from any website unless you are the owner of that website, or have the owner’s permission to do so; or
- frame the Site on any other website; nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission, or any functionality of the Site which permits linking to it, without notice and without liability.
The Site may contain links to websites owned or operated by third parties. Your use of those websites is governed by the terms and conditions of the third parties that own or operate these websites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to patents, registered designs, design rights, copyright, database rights, trademarks, service marks, rights and goodwill in trade or business names, and rights in inventions, know-how and trade secrets) in the Site, and in all of the Materials.
You may print off copies and download a reasonable amount of extracts, of any page(s) from the Site or any Materials, as reasonably required for your personal, non-commercial use.
You shall not modify any hard paper or digital copies of any part of the Site or any Materials that you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you shall not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You shall ensure that the status of us, our licensors and of any identified contributors, as the authors of the Site or any Materials, is always acknowledged.
You shall not download, reproduce, duplicate, copy or distribute any part of the Site or any Materials other than as expressly permitted by these Terms without our prior written consent.
All names, images and logos identifying Jaguar and Land Rover are proprietary marks of Jaguar Land Rover Limited. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this Site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
This section applies to your use of the Site and Materials.
Without prejudice to your rights under applicable law, the Site and all Materials are provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis without representation, condition, warranty, endorsement, guarantee or other commitment. In particular, we do not give any representation, condition, warranty, endorsement, guarantee or other commitment that the Site or any Materials are accurate, complete or up to date. Nor do we guarantee that their use or availability will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that they or any of the Site’s servers are free of computer viruses or other technologically harmful material. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree that it is your responsibility to make all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site and the Materials, and to implement and maintain sufficient security measures (including but not limited to anti-virus software and appropriate firewalls).
We have no control over the contents of any third party sites or resources which are linked to by the Site and we do not endorse them or any goods or services provided on any of them. You agree that you visit third party sites entirely at your own risk and that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise for any such sites, resources, functionality, goods or services, or for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of, your reliance on, or the unavailability of any of them.
In no event will we be liable to any person for any:
- distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, your downloading of any Materials posted on it;
- delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light or air conditioning; or
- business losses, including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of revenue, or loss of business opportunities or contracts, arising out of or in connection with your use of, your reliance on, or the unavailability of any of the Site’s content or any Materials.
Nothing in these Terms shall affect our liability for (i) death or personal injury arising from our negligence, (ii) fraud (including but not limited to fraudulent misrepresentation), or (iii) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts England and Wales.
If any of these Terms should wholly or partly be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under applicable law, it (or the relevant part of it) shall be severed from the Terms. However, the remainder of the Terms shall remain in full force, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall operate as a waiver of it. Nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude the enforcement of any other right, power or privilege. Nor shall the waiver of any breach be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. A waiver of any right, power or privilege under these Terms is only effective if it is in writing.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us using the following contact details:
Jaguar Pension Department – 0121 347 2451